Terms and Conditions
The undersigned hereby applies for membership in the Berthoud Moto Park. As a condition of membership and the use of the facilities owned or operated by the Berthoud Moto Park, the undersigned assumes all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever including but not limited to the inherent risks of the motocross sport, the use of the motocross track, a collision with natural or manmade objects or other motocross operators or their equipment, negligence, breach of contract, or breach of statutory duty on the part of Berthoud Moto Park and its employees, volunteers, directors and agents. The undersigned agrees that the Berthoud Moto Park and its employees, volunteers, directors and agents shall not be liable for any such personal injury death or property loss and releases Berthoud Moto Park, it’s employees, volunteers, directors and agents and waives all claims against them.
The undersigned has read the above, understands it and signs this document on the understanding that he/she is over the age of nineteen, that no oral representations, statements or inducements apart from the foregoing have been made and that the purpose of this document is to make the undersigned entirely responsible for any personal injury, property damage or death and to preclude any recovery for damages, costs or expenses by the undersigned against the Berthoud Moto Park.
All rules regarding the use of the Berthoud Moto Park facilities will be adhered to. Any infractions may result in reprimands or suspension as seen fit by the Berthoud Moto Park officials.
The undersigned acknowledges having received and read a copy of the Rules and Regulations of the Berthoud Moto Park.
Rules and Regulations
1. STOP AT THE MEMBERSHIP SHACK PRIOR TO ENTERING THE TRACK. You must sign in and confirm membership every time you come to the track.
2. MANAGEMENT WILL DECIDE ON HOW MANY RIDERS CAN BE ON THE TRACK AT THE SAME TIME.
3. Practice and track use is for club MEMBERS ONLY. If a non-member comes to the track to practice on their own, they must purchase a day pass or membership, OR BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
4. Riders under 19 must have a witnessed parent/guardian signature on the waiver. Riders under 16 must also have written consent from a parent/guardian WHO MUST STAY AT THE TRACK.
5. All riders must wear protective gear including: helmet, goggles, protective pants, long sleeve jersey, and protective footwear/boots.
6. Riders must not ride to or from the track on the public roads.
7. All riders must not ride with excessive speed (first gear only/5 MPH) and use undue care and attention while in the pit area, on the track roads, or in any surrounding track area. Pit riding is dangerous and causes erosion to Club property.
8. All riders must ride in ONE DIRECTION ONLY. Riders using the track in an inappropriate or unsafe manner will be requested to leave. If similar behavior occurs, membership privileges will be suspended.
9. NO FIRES. NO CAMPING OVERNIGHT. NO ALCOHOL. NO ILLEGAL DRUGS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. Please leave your pets at home.
11. Keep the track clean. Do not leave litter or bike parts behind.
12. Good sportsmanship is encouraged at all times. We are all here to have an enjoyable riding experience. HAVE FUN!!!
VIOLATORS CAN BE DISQUALIFIED FROM PRACTICES AND MAY HAVE MEMBERSHIP SUSPENDED. Type your paragraph here.